Add products by adding codes
Remove BAHCO 1/2"" - short
- Set of 10 socket pieces for damaged nuts. Made of CR-MO steel.
Sockets for damaged nuts
A sensational set of specialized sockets for removing damagedscrews. The caps have a special shape inside that allows the contoured edges to engrave into the head of the machined screw and effectively lock it. This allows you to unscrew the screws practically impossible to take out with standard tools. On the outside, the caps have a standard hexagonal forging adapted to work with spanners, ring spanners and sockets, making them extremely versatile to use. The use of impact wrenches is prohibited, as the screw head may be damaged. The loosening process should be carried out sensitively.
- Flat and solid constrution
- Special conical profile with sharp edges
- Place for the pliers between the head and the cap
- Can be driven with a socket or ring spanner
- Chrome-molybdenum steel CR-MO
- 3 years of guarantee
- Aluminium case with organiser
|Remover no.||Fits hex size||Outside hex size|