Add products by adding codes
Metal mounting head BUTLER RAVAGLIOLI UNITROL
- Metal mounting head for tyre changers BUTLER RAVAGLIOLI UNITROL
- Feet and mounting heads are distinguished by high resistance to overloads generated especially during the installation of rigid tires with the help of a vulcanizing bucket and later when the tire is moved along the head skate.
- Precise execution of individual planes. The footers were made on the basis of digital "3D prints" of factory parts and cast from forms accurately reflecting the shape of the original.
- A uniform cast improves the mechanical strength of the material, and an additional rib stiffens the structure in the most sensitive place.
- Made of hard and torsion-resistant stainless steel guarantees long years of trouble-free use in a vulcanization workshop.
- Metal feet are most often chosen because of their versatility and greater strength compared to composite feet, in the case of aluminum wheels it is enough to use additional pads.
Dedicated foot for the following tire changers:
- BUTLER catalog number. G800A1/140490602. Modele: HP643S SERIES,HP 641S SERIES, HP441S SERIES, HP 341 SERIES,PC 246, PC 240, 1033900 4057 BUDDY 60
- RAVAGLIOLI catalog number G800A1/140490602. Modele: G8645 - G8641, G7645 SERIES, G7641 SERIES, G7441 - G6441 SERIES, G7240 - G7246, G7040 - 7240 SERIES
- The foot is mounted with four Allen screws, thanks to which the foot has a stable connection with the column of the assembly machine.
- Straight hole for the assembly column stem with a diameter of 28mm.
- Includes an overlay on the bottom slide of alloy wheels.