Add products by adding codes
Add a CSV file
Enter the product codes that you want to add to the basket in bulk (after a comma, with a space or from a new line). Repeating the code many times will add this item as many times as it appears.
Tyre repair mushroom plugs REDATS Premium 10mm - 10 psc.
Tyre repair mushrooms with a patch REDATS Premium 10mm - 10 psc.
- The REDATS Premium tyre dowels manufactured in the European Union feature a stronger and more flexible rubber compound, which makes the patch fit the tyre better and the dowel easier to pull through the tyre.
- They are used to repair tubeless, tubeless, radial and diagonal tires after puncture, e.g. with a nail.
- Tyre studs or "mushrooms" are recommended for repairing punctures, because unlike the patch itself, they additionally clog the puncture channel, protecting the metal belt of the tyre against corrosion and further delamination of the hole.
- In professional repairs, the hole should be cleaned and smoothed with a cutter before the dowel is inserted, which guarantees that the dowel pin is properly adjusted and the patch is pressed down.
- To speed up the vulcanisation process, a little bit of glue can be inserted into the hole after the puncture.
- The mushroom can be glued using any available cold repair adhesive.
- The tyre is suitable for use immediately after repair.
- REDATS Premiumcan be recognized by the aluminium protective film and the ultra-thin blue patch band, which protects against rolling.
- A metal rod embedded in the dowel makes it easier to pull the dowel through the tyre.
Ask a question
Write your opinion