Add products by adding codes
Air Pressure regulator with water separator and air lubricator. 3/4"" MIDI RQS.
- Air Pressure regulator with water separator and air lubricator. 3/4"" MIDI RQS.
Air pressure regulator with water separator RQS MIDI - 1/2"
The professional RQS filter unit ensures proper preparation of compressed air to power pneumatic machines and tools. Thanks to the presented block, polluted, moist and oil-rich air leaving the compressor is dried, cleaned of solid particles and saturated with fresh oil.
How filter unikt working:
- Drying air - water droplets are retained and condensed in a tank with an easily accessible drain
- Separating used oil - oxidized in the compressor at high temperature behaves like an acid
- Filtering of particulate air like dust and metal particles - filtration efficiency 40 microns
- Reduce and keeping a stable working pressure in the range of 0-12 bar, accurate reading on the pressure gauge
- air saturation with oil mist - oil injected under pressure does not settle and is transported to the installation up to 10m
Benefits of using an air preparation block:
- Protection of pneumatic tools against the harmful effects of moisture and acid oil used in the compressor.
- Uninterrupted lubrication of components exposed to friction - extended life of pistons, cylinders or impact mechanisms.
- Certainty of optimal and trouble-free operation of equipment powered in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions - a guarantee of constant operating pressure in the installation, regardless of compressor parameters fluctuations.
- Oil mist injected under pressure is effectively delivered within 10m after the oiler,
- The oil should be dosed with the adjusting screw on the top of the transparent dome, in which we can observe oil drops are falling. Regulation principle: 1 drop for every 300-600 l / min of flowing air, depending on the devices used.
- The 40µm filter cartridge (used for general industrial and workshop applications) should be washed and blown or replaced at the latest when the pressure drop exceeds 0.5 bar.