Add products by adding codes
Add a CSV file
Enter the product codes that you want to add to the basket in bulk (after a comma, with a space or from a new line). Repeating the code many times will add this item as many times as it appears.
Torque wrench BOXO 1/2"" 42-210Nm
Torque wrench 1/2 BOXO 42-210Nm
Torque wrench BOXO known on the American market. The tool is used for tightening threaded connections with a safe, factory-indicated force in the range of 42-210Nm.
The wrench is equipped with a sensitive torque selection mechanism in accordance with DIN-ISO-6789 certificate (for precision tools) - accuracy +/- 4%.
A precision ratchet with a right-left switch makes it easier to work in places with limited movement.
The versatility of applications, the strength of the metal structure and the simplicity of adjustment will appeal to those looking for a reliable wrench, for example, for tightening wheels (most often in the range of 80- 120nm).
Torque wrench features:
- Wrench adapted to tighten standard bolts with right and left threads.
- Using the handle, we adjust the maximum tightening force, which can be read from the scale engraved on the shaft.
- The screw lock in the base prevents settings being changed during use.
- The characteristic ""click"" and leap in the palm of your hand indicates that the indicated torque value has been reached.
- The rough handle prevents the key from slipping out of your hand.
- 1/2 ""socket spindle
- We attach a calibration certificate with an individual serial number to the key.
- Wrench packed in a hard, crush-resistant composite case.
42 - 210 Nm
left and right thread
Warranty (for companies)
Ask a question
Write your opinion